Around 10,000 people come to visit Plant Oxford every year to see how MINIs are made. Tours are available from Monday to Friday and last about 1.5 hours. Tours cost £15 per person and £12 for concessions. We also welcome groups.
If you would like a guided tour around the plant's assembly hall, please read our terms and conditions below. These apply to all tours:
- Maximum number per tour group is 25
- Bookings can only be made up to 3 months in advance
- Individuals and small groups may be merged into one visitor group
- Minimum age is 14, all visitors aged between14-18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- People with heart pacemakers will not be able to join the tour
- Visitors are not able to buy food and drinks at the plant
- Photography is strictly not permitted in production areas, but is permissible in the plant's exhibition space
- Mobile phones, handbags and cameras cannot be taken on the tour
- Visitors must wear comfortable shoes. No open-toe shoes or high heels are permitted
I have read the above terms and conditions and wish to book a tour - please click here.
Frequently Asked Questions - click here