Around 15,000 people come to visit Plant Oxford every year to see how MINIs are made. Tours are available from Monday to Friday and last about 2.5 hours.
If you would like a guided tour around the plant's assembly hall, please read our terms and conditions below. These apply to all tours:
- Maximum number per tour group is 15
- Bookings can only be made up to 3 months in advance
- Individuals and small groups may be merged into one visitor group
- Minimum age is 14, all visitors aged between14-18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- People with heart pacemakers will not be able to join the tour
- Visitors are not able to buy food and drinks at the plant
- Photography is strictly not permitted in production areas, but is permissible in the plant's exhibition space
- Mobile phones, handbags and cameras cannot be taken on the tour
- Visitors must wear comfortable shoes. No open-toe shoes or high heels are permitted
I have read the above terms and conditions and wish to book a tour - please click here.